Kill La Kill Purple Scissor Blade-ZS9541A-A
Share With Friends:
- The second half of the Scissor Blade spends most of the series in Nui Harime's possession. Unlike Ryűko's half, it has a circular handle and a slightly more angular tip, making it slightly shorter than its counterpart. It can reconfigure into a stronger form that adds a curved scythe blade to both ends. It was eventually recovered by Ryűko in episode 22 during the fight against Nui, officially completing the former's weapon set.
This half of the Scissor Blade appears capable of changing color. It is shown to be red during Isshin's murder, purple when in Nui's possession, and red once again when Ryűko retrieves it.
This awesome blade is sure to compliment the red scissor blade when put side by side.
▪ Overall Length: 32 1/2" Out of Scabbard: 31 1/2"
▪ Blade Length: 20 3/4"
▪ Blade Material: 440 Stainless Steel; Purple and Silver.
▪ Handle Material: Metal with Cord Wrap.
▪ Includes: Black Leather Sheath with Shoulder Strap.
|Legend of Zelda Master Sword Ultimate Edition|
Twiggy's Price $104.99
Sword of Omens
Twiggy's Price $109.14
|The Hobbit Sting Sword with Scabbard-UC2892-K|
Twiggy's Price $328.86
|Blue Exorcist Sword-SF537-2-PS|
Twiggy's Price $59.99
|Dark Link's Sword with Hard Scabbard J-26137-D-WJ|
Twiggy's Price $67.49
|Forged Samurai Katana-SS043BK-PS|
Twiggy's Price $71.12
|Case Mini Trapper-Yellow-Deer-80029D|
Twiggy's Price $62.70
|Black Commando Knife-HK-56142B-MC|
Twiggy's Price $50.04